Taking place on 23 January 2024 in Paris, France, the 6Gsec Common Path and Cardinal Points “6Gsec CP²” event is organised by ECSO, the SNS OPS project, and Networld Europem and is hosted by PTTC (Transfer Programme at the Cyber Campus).
“6Gsec CP²” brings together the Cyber and 6G communities to discuss:
- European policies, threat landscapes and known challenges
- Current Research and innovation agendas
- Technical focus and collaboration perspectives
This event is a unique opportunity for researchers, practitioners, and policymakers from both the Cyber and 6G communities to come together and share their insights on how to ensure the security of 6G networks and services. The event will feature several keynote speakers, as well as panel discussions and technical sessions addressing the topics below:
- The future of cybersecurity in the 6G era
- Opportunities to build mutual understanding,
- Research roadmap convergence and collaborations between the Cyber and 6G communities
The detailed programme will be available soon. The preliminary programme is as follow:
- Policy landscape on Digital Pilllars (cyber, AI, telco)
- Threat landscape and ongoing actions EU wide
- SRIAs status quo
- Technical sessions: cyber and 6G challenges and gaps
- Roundtable on future directions
For more information, we invite you to visit the official event page HERE.
We look forward to seeing you in Paris!