The European Cybersecurity Competence Centre (ECCC) is organising an informative and exclusive in-person event in Bucharest, Romania on 22 February 2024.
This full day event, powered by the project ECCO and strongly supported by ECSO, aims to facilitate the sharing of information on European cyber calls and funding opportunities, raise awareness on present and future calls involving relevant stakeholders and NCCs, and provide an opportunity for the general public to engage with representatives of the official bodies issuing these funding opportunities during panels and Q&A sessions.
Participants who are interested in funding opportunities will be given the chance to pitch their project ideas.
For more information about the event and how to register please visit the dedicated website.
ABOUT THE OPEN CALLS
On 18 December, the European Commission published a series of new calls for proposals of the Digital Europe Programme. A dedicated budget of EUR 84 million is made available for deployment activities supporting novel application of AI and other enabling technologies for Security Operation Centres, the implementation of cybersecurity EU legislation such as the Cyber Resilience Act, and the European transition to post-quantum cryptography. The projects funded by this call will be managed by the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre (ECCC). The calls are open to businesses, SMEs public administrations, and other entities from EU Member States, EFTA/EEA countries, and countries associated to the Digital Europe Programme.
The areas of actions are as follows:
- DIGITAL-ECCC-2024-DEPLOY-CYBER-06-ENABLINGTECH – Novel applications of AI and Other Enabling Technologies for Security Operation Centres (EUR 30 million)
- DIGITAL-ECCC-2024-DEPLOY-CYBER-06-STRENGTHENCRA – Strengthening cybersecurity capacities of European SMEs in line with CRA requirements and obligations (EUR 22 million)
- DIGITAL-ECCC-2024-DEPLOY-CYBER-06-SEC-CRATOOLS – Tools for compliance with CRA requirements and obligations (EUR 8 million)
- DIGITAL-ECCC-2024-DEPLOY-CYBER-06-PQCINDUSTRY – Deployment of Post Quantum Cryptography in systems in industrial sectors (EUR 22.25 million)
- DIGITAL-ECCC-2024-DEPLOY-CYBER-06-PQCSTANDARD – Standardisation and awareness of the European transition to post-quantum cryptography (EUR 1 million)
- DIGITAL-ECCC-2024-DEPLOY-CYBER-06-PQCTRANS – Roadmap for the transition of European public administrations to a post-quantum cryptography era (EUR 750k)
Proposals can be submitted from 16 January 2024 until 26 March 2024 at 17:00 Brussels time.
The call for proposals ‘DIGITAL-ECCC-2024-DEPLOY-CYBER-06’ under the Digital Europe Programme is now published on the Funding and Tenders portal.