ECSO’s CISO Community
A unique community in Europe
A European community of Chief Information Security Officers who can exchange cybersecurity information and best practices in a safe and trusted environment.
Download our information slides
28 European countries
WHO CAN JOIN THE COMMUNITY?
CISOs or people linked to the CISO role working with cybersecurity issues and not linked to sales or technical development.
Membership is open to CISOs from both ECSO and Non-ECSO Members.
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY?
The only European cross-sector and cross-country CISO Community that is hosted by a non-profit organisation which is the privileged partner of the European Commission in developing European Cybersecurity Ecosystem.
BENEFITS OF JOINING
- Access to the two Signal Group Chats (ECSO CISO Conversation & ECSO CISO News) and sector-specific chats.
- Daily feed on cybersecurity news and vulnerabilities.
- Monthly wrap-up meeting on the most pressing cybersecurity news from European and national perspectives.
- Creation of tools and publishing and dissemination of position papers.
- Access to annual cross-sector & sector specific physical meetings of the Community Members.
- Privileged access to other ECSO-led activities, i.e. mentorship programmes.
- Interaction with the EU Institutions on policy and legislative priorities (e.g. NIS2, CRA).
- Threat information coordination.
- Ad-hoc coordination meetings on relevant topics: e.g. How to handle Log4J? Relevance of Cyber Resilience Act for the CISOs?
- Access to the webinars and expertise of the Community.
- Other operational or policy initiatives from CISOs.