ECSO welcomes seven new Members
ECSO is delighted to welcome seven new Members:
• Bfore.ai is a pioneer of the new AI-powered cyber defence. They predict malicious domains before they are active while their denylist feed prevents attacks before they start. Read more here.
• Cybersecurity Austria is a non-profit, independent and non-partisan association with the aim of addressing cross-sectional security issues in the field of IT / cyber security of critical / strategic infrastructures in Austria. Read more here.
• Hypervault: a SaaS startup from Antwerp, Belgium, the first aim of their solutions is to allow companies to completely secure any type of sensitive data they have but without taking away any productivity from the people who need to access and use this type of data. Read more here.
• IKARUS security software: Based in Vienna, Austria, “IKARUS Software GmbH” existed several years before IKARUS anti.virus (formerly IKARUS virus.utilities), the first and best-selling product that made the company internationally known. Read more here.
• Increase Your Skills: Increase Your Skills GmbH is a German company based in Leipzig that offers a Full-Service-Awareness platform and consulting services in the field of information security and data protection. Founded in 2017, the company has quickly become a major player in the security awareness market and was listed as one of the 100 fastest growing start-ups in Germany in 2020. Read more here.
• IURISK MANAGEMENT: Read more here.
• SECURITYMADEIN.LU: The agency’s multidisciplinary team of 40+ experts demonstrates a high level of competence in various fields of expertise related to information security. SECURITYMADEIN.LU contributes to the Luxembourg economy’s trustworthiness by providing extensive cybersecurity expertise and solutions to SMEs and companies of all sizes as well as Municipalities through its 3 departments: CIRCL (Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg), CASES (Cyberworld Awareness Security Enhancement Services – Luxembourg) and C3 (Cybersecurity Competence Center – Luxembourg) – in close collaboration with the CYBERSECURITY Luxembourg ecosystem’s players. Read more here.
Fin out how you too can become a Member of the European Cyber Security Organisation and be part of the European cybersecurity community. Read more here.