ECSO Manifesto 2019
Public-Private Cooperation for Stronger Cybersecurity in Europe
The European Cyber Security Organisation and its European cybersecurity stakeholders community call for a comprehensive Public-Private cooperation on cybersecurity in Europe.
This Manifesto outlines the following 8 objectives we should work collectively to achieve:
- Improved resilience for the increased digitalisation of society
- Technological, Societal, Economic and Political issues. Different views, one challenge: cyber threats
- A comprehensive European cybersecurity strategy and industrial policy supported by a stronger digital education and awareness
- EU industry competitiveness driven by European stakeholders supported by targeted investments
- Increased European cybersecurity strategic autonomy
- Trusted supply chains
- From National cooperation to EU approaches: The European Cybersecurity Community
- Future EU cybersecurity Organisation and evolution of ECSO in an enhanced Public-Private Cooperation.