Join the Info Day in Stockholm on 16 June. Network, explore EU funding, pitch project ideas, and stay informed about cybersecurity calls. Register at the Digital Assembly website.
As part of the mission to build a European cybersecurity community, the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre organises the “Info Days”, powered by the project ECCO (European Cybersecurity Community), as a series of events to share information on important European calls and financing opportunities.
The second Info Day event will take place on the 16 June in Stockholm, as a side event to the European Commission’s Digital Assembly (15 – 16 June).
As an in-person event, this Info Day will offer networking opportunities for the European cybersecurity community to meet and form consortia to answer EU calls successfully.
The Info Days will support public dissemination of Cybersecurity Calls of the Horizon and Digital Europe Programmes. The Info Days also aim to raise awareness on present and future calls, while involving relevant stakeholders and NCCs. It will also be an opportunity for the audience to engage with representatives of the official bodies issuing these funding opportunities during its panels and Q&A sessions.
European cybersecurity actors will be offered the unique opportunity to pitch their ideas for project proposals. Interested participants are requested to submit their pitches to infodays(at)list.cyber-ecco.eu. We invite you to follow the instructions below.
Do you want to attend the Info Day in Stockholm?
To participate in this event, we welcome participants to register via the Digital Assembly website HERE.
Application procedure and criteria for pitching in the Info Days:
The participants interested to present a pitch are requested to submit their slides to infodays(at)list.cyber-ecco.eu by 8th June 2023.
Selected participants will have 3 minutes to pitch to the audience.
Open calls for the Digital Europe Programme are:
- Support for implementation of EU legislation on cybersecurity and national cybersecurity strategies (DIGITAL-ECCC-2023-DEPLOY-CYBER-04-EULEGISLATION)
- Standardisation in the area of Cybersecurity (DIGITAL-ECCC-2023-DEPLOY-CYBER-04-STANDARDISATION)
- Coordination between the cybersecurity civilian and defence spheres (DIGITAL-ECCC-2023-DEPLOY-CYBER-04-CIVIL-DEFENCE)
- Preparedness support and mutual assistance DIGITAL-ECCC-2023-DEPLOY-CYBER-04-SUPPORT-ASSIST
The Digital Europe Programme’s admissibility conditions, described in section 5, and the eligible countries in section 6 of the call document.
Open calls for Horizon Europe are:
- Secure Computing Continuum (IoT, Edge, Cloud, Dataspaces) (HORIZON-CL3-2023-CS-01-01)
- Privacy-preserving and identity management technologies (HORIZON-CL3-2023-CS-01-02)
- Security of robust AI systems (HORIZON-CL3-2023-CS-01-03)
The admissibility conditions and the eligible countries described in the Horizon Europe Work Programme General Annexes.
- Introduction, context, update about the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre (ECCC) and the ECCO project
- Presentation of the available funding opportunities for “Increased Cybersecurity” under the Horizon Europe programme and the calls on cybersecurity under DEP.
- Q/A with audience
- Pitches from audience
We look forward to meeting you and hearing your pitches in Stockholm!