The CoV is intended to be an open forum of exchange to facilitate the dialogue between Users (operators, companies, governments) and Suppliers/Providers of cybersecurity solutions to understand cyber threats and needs, envisage possible solutions, and support implementation of trusted and resilient solutions for key “verticals”.Membership is open to any representatives from ECSO members, but also to non-ECSO members that are part of a stakeholders’ list.
- Link with EC activities (e.g.,certification – ECSO WG1 & legislative issues) – green level
- Users’ strategic needs for sovereign solutions
- Federate European SOCs providers and Users
- Support NIS-D implementation
- Other policy or legislative aspectsstemming from the users / suppliers interaction