CYBERSECURITY MADE IN EUROPE is an industry-driven marketing tool, designed to promote European cybersecurity companies and increase their visibility on the European and on the global market. The lack of such marketing tool on European market inspired us – European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO) – to develop the Label.
Discover the new Label's website here: http://www.cybersecurity-label.eu
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- The Label serves as a market differentiator based on geographic location.
- The Label raises awareness of the strategic value of cybersecurity companies originating in Europe and developing their business based on trusted European values.
- The Label increases companies’ visibility among potential business partners ,end-users and cybersecurity investors.
WHO CAN APPLY?
European cybersecurity companies from the European Union Member States (EU27), the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and European Economic Area (EEA) countries, as well as the United Kingdom (UK) are invited to apply for the Label.
If you are interested in obtaining the CYBERSECURITY MADE IN EUROPE Label and would like to know more about the application process, we invite you to read the brochure that we have prepared for you.
WHO ISSUES THE LABEL?
Only ECSO authorised partners will be able to issue the Label. Prospective companies can choose any qualified issuer of their choice regardless of the country in which their European headquarters are located:
- Alliance pour la Confiance Numérique (ACN) | France | Website
- Center for Defence, Space & Security (CenSec) | Denmark | Website
- CINI Cybersecurity National Laboratory | Italy | Website
- Cybasque – Association of the Cybersecurity Industries from the Basque Country | Spain | Website
- Cyber Security Competence and Certification Centre (KCCKB) | Slovakia | Website
- Cyber Wales | United Kingdom | Website
- Eurobits e.V. – European Competence Centre for Information Technology Security | Germany | Website
- European DIGITAL SME Alliance | Belgium | Website
- Finnish Information Security Cluster (FISC) | Finland | Website
- Hexatrust | France | Website
- Security Delta (HSD) | The Netherlands | Website
- Istituto di Informatica e Telematica del Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (IIT-CNR)| Italy | Website
- KSÖ – Competence Centre for a Safe & Secure Austria | Austria | Website
- LSEC – Leaders in Security | Belgium | Website
- Pole d’Excellence Cyber | France | Website
- Polish Cybersecurity Cluster #CyberMadeInPoland | Poland | Website
- Systematic Paris-Region | France | Website
- Union for Private Economic Enterprise (UPEE) | Bulgaria | Website
ECSO does not accept applications from companies and does not issue the Label. However, it remains the sole owner and supervisor of the Label scheme.
HOW TO BECOME A QUALIFIED ISSUER OF THE LABEL?
Prospective partners are invited to express their interest in becoming a qualified issuer of the Label to European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO),the initiator and the owner of the Label.
After receipt of a request and initial evaluation, ECSO may request additional, clarifying, confirming or supplemental information to prove eligibility for the partnership. Each application from non-ECSO member will be assessed by the ECSO Board of Directors, who will make a final decision whether to approve or refuse the application.
If you are interested in becoming a qualified issuer of the Label, we invite you to carefully read the brochure that we have prepared for prospective Partners like you.
For European cybersecurity companies interested in obtaining the Label:
- The Label Application Document Checklist (here)
- The Label Application Form (here)
- The Label Conformity Declaration with ENISA’s Indispensable baseline security requirements for the procurement of secure ICT products and services (here)
- The Label Terms & Conditions of Usage (here)
For prospective qualified issuing partners of the Label:
- The Label Partnership Agreement for Qualified Issuing Partner
Contact us; email@example.com