WG4: Support to SMEs , coordination with countries (in particular East and Central EU) and regions
Misson & Objectives
The working group focuses on the following issues:
- Support the development of SMEs, start-ups and high growth companies
- Develop coordinated activities between clusters (both business oriented and triple helix), Regions and local bodies (for local implementation of solutions / educations)
- Development of East and Central EU public and private sectors dealing with cybersecurity.
The working group chairs are Aapo Cederberg from FISC and Sebastiano Toffaletti from DIGITAL SME
The working group is segmented into sub-working groups as followed:
- SWG4.1: SMEs, start-ups and high growth companies - Chairs: ITrust / SYSTEMATIC PARIS REGION - RADARSERVICES - VTT
SWG4.1.1: Venture Capital and private investors - ITrust / SYSTEMATIC PARIS REGION
SWG4.1.2: Public funding opportunities for SMEs - VTT
SWG4.1.3: Labelling and market analysis - RADARSERVICES
- SWG4.2: Coordination with activities in EU countries and regions - Chair: CONSEIL REGIONAL DE BRETAGNE
- SWG4.3: Support to East and Central EU Members - Chair: CYBER SERVICES
ECSO – an Advisory Partner to the Interreg Europe CYBER project
Interreg Europe CYBER is a 5 years project aiming to boost the competitiveness of European cybersecurity SMEs and to create synergies among the European cybersecurity valleys. To achieve the goals, a series of interregional events are organized to connect stakeholders from European regions, to share the best policy practices and to address common challenges. As an Advisory Partner, ECSO will provide guidance on the implementation of a multi-layered approach to structure competitive ecosystems.
CYBER recognize interregional cooperation as key to identifying solutions and moving towards a more integrated cybersecurity market. The kick-off meeting of the project took place on 3-4 July 2018 in Rennes, France and was hosted by Bretagne Development Innovation (BDI), the Leading Partner of the project.
More information about the project can be found via the link: https://www.interregeurope.eu/cyber
ECSO Secretariat: email@example.com